Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Tuesday September 2

Today was not a very eventful day here at the house.
But Dad sent me this beautiful picture from his night dive tonight.......he isn't very boring :)
I got the kids off to school.
Ran, did laundry, cleaned around the house, and read my scriptures :)
Those few hours alone go by so fast!!!!!
I picked Porter up and after we had lunch we went and grabbed some more laundry soap and some milk and other groceries.
When we got home, he asked if I would watch Pokémon with him.
So we sat down for 20 minutes and watched one of his Pokémon shows....it was nice.
Just him and me :)
Then we picked the girls up and had the Morgan kids over for a little bit while they were waiting for their great Aunt to show up to babysit.
Cassi also had her friend Lily over.
So they all played.
Then Elsie had speech.
We got homework done.
Dinner.
Then bed.
See not very exciting.
But Dad.....Dad is under the cold water in the dark right now.
I think that counts as more terrifying then exciting!!!!!!
 

No comments: