Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday September 22

So this negativity fast can be a hard thing.
BUT....I am excited about taking it on.
This morning I was up about 5 thinking about the stuff I have packed in this week.
I started to feel stressed.....
But then I thought, hey, all I can do is do the best I can do.
So that's what will happen.
I will just do the best I can do :)
It was about 7:30 when I opened the front (back:) door to throw some garbage out in the garbage can, and I saw Miley standing there, right outside the front door.
And all goats just hanging out on the back lawn.
I took a picture, but it was after I ran back in to get my phone and I kind of startled them and they moved further.
But Miley was right outside the door!
I was NOT in the mood to go and chase barnyard animals that early in the morning!!!!!
But I couldn't help but laugh, cause it was pretty funny :)
Well, we grabbed shoes and as soon as I walked out, they started to move themselves in the gate.
It was pretty cute.
It was no trouble at all.
I had to untie mater, so they could get by him, but even mater helped to push them like  sheep herder into the pasture.
It was easy as pie :)
The morning went nice and smooth too.
All because of my attitude change.
Well, Cassi and Madi are doing the negativity fast too, so that is very helpful for all of us to be doing it.
Dad came home in enough time to see the little ones off to school.
I dropped them off and then came home and did some dishes before I headed back to the school to help in Porters class.
I thought dad was teaching class today when I scheduled to work in class.
My plan is to only work in class when he is at work, because when he is home we want to do house stuff!
But I had already sched today.
So I went.
It was fun.
It is so cute to see Port working at the little stations, playing with his little friends.
He's a good kid.
*****
I came home with Port when class was over.
Then I started helping dad with the house.
Which he already finished the siding on the house.
I need to get started on painting that.
So then we started on the dormers.
I am excited about our shake shingles.
We also had to make a trip to Home Depot to buy the corner pieces for the house and dormer corners.
Then I had to leave the boys to go and get Elsie early from school to take her to PT.
Came home after that and got back to work on the house.
Those shake shingles are a bit time consuming....but I just love how it looks!
Then we had dinner.
For FHE we took a little walk to visit with Bubbles and also the Edwards family and we took some flowers to them that I got to take home from the luncheon yesterday.
It was a good day :)
 

 
 

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

What a morning! Early morning! I'm glad it all got taken care of so quickly. The negativity fast is such a great idea!

Love the shake shingles!! It's the perfect look for the dormers!!!