Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday August 31

Elsie woke up the morning with a fever :(
Bummer.
So Dad stayed home with her and Porter....and Madi and Cassi went with me to church.
Brent isn't feeling so good too.....so a little forced 'do nothing' break was good for him, I think.
I felt a bit lost not going to primary and going to Sunday school....
But it will be nice when I can go with Brent :)
I did get to spend time with primary kids anyway....
Since it is a 5th Sunday, they did a combined thing, and the YW and YM were in charge of primary.
It went well, but those primary kids were way more well behaved then the Deacons.....
Roundy boys!
Trying to show off for the girls.
Girls thinking that those boys are pretty dumb.
Boys thinking the girls think that they are super cool.
You weren't cool, boys :)
Came home and just rested.
Elsie never just lays still.
I knew she didn't feel good when I came home to this.
By the end of the night she was feeling better.
Hope she gets a good nights rest.
I hope we can all stay well.
 

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Poor Elsie Bug! Hope she sleeps well tonight and is better tomorrow! Give her loves from Emmy!