Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wednesday July 23

Oh it's been a day.
I felt like I got a lot done, but also feel like nothing did get done.....weird.
First of all, it was a really late night last night because of the huge lighting storm and rain.
It was so loud....but also, I had to go out and watch for a little bit.
It was pretty cool.
Anyway, so I am tired :(
But I still ran this morning, but it was rough.....
The kids helped me clean up.
It is hard to get cleaning done without Madi here :)
But we got stuff done.
Then we ran to the library and then the bank.
I took the kids to the dollar store to get something for the car ride tomorrow, and then to Fred Meyers to get a new swim suit for Cassi.
Her old one was very stretched out and she needed a new one bad!
We found a good one on clearance for $9.
Nice :)
Then I took the kids back home, because they were done with shopping and then I made a quick trip to Wal-Mart and Winco for some groceries and supplies for the trip.
Came home and it was time to get ready and take Cassi and Elsie to Activity Days.
It was Elsie's first time, she was so excited.....
But it was a swimming activity, so I decided to go with her.
Stacia took Porter for me so I could focus on Elsie and helping her get to know the girls.
She had a fun time.
I can't believe she is so grown up!
Then we had to run back, drop Avery off, and pick Porter up.
Then rush to get Elsie dressed, fed and ready for her baptism interview with the Bishop.
She was excited to talk with him, she did get a little nervous during the interview, but we worked through it.
So she is all set and ready to go.
So exciting!
When we got home it was time to get in bed.
So I have still not gotten anyone packed up.
We do have snacks for the car and clean clothes.
So that's good.
Madi comes home late late tonight........
So I am gonna go finish dishes and wait for her call.
Even though I just want to go to sleep ;)
*****
The started to build the connection between the house and the garage today, and put the corner on the top of the existing back deck.
I noticed that there must have been a good amount of water that came in through that space during last nights storm.
The tiles in the entry way have water marks around the wall hooked to the garage.
So I don't know how bad that is.
I guess not a huge deal right now since we will be ripping stuff out in that area anyway.
But it's a good thing it is getting closed up now.
 

 



 

No comments: