Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tuesday July 22

We had more fun visitors today!!!!
Sister (Heather) Roll came this morning to see Elsie and bring her a little birthday gift.
She was so excited.
I just love Sister Roll :)
Again, we are so blessed to have such amazing people in our lives.
Later on in the day, her currant primary teacher Sister Larsen, came too.
She wasn't there on Sunday, so she wanted to come by with a gift also.
She brought a nice cozy blanket and talked about the Gift of the Holy Ghost being like a blanket, a comforter.
She shared the scripture story of when the resurrected Christ went back to visit with the children, he said he could give anything to them and all they wanted was the Holy Ghost to be with them.
Pretty cool.
And it is green, to match her Emmy blanket :)
So she is super excited about that.
So now we have 4 blankets that Elsie wants to drag around with her.
Her two Emmy blankets, my Emmy blanket, and now her comforter blanket :)
I did laundry and dishes....and tried to keep the kids from killing each other.
We are so ready for a little vacation.
These are tight quarters for these kiddos....and Mom and Dad too.
It's not bad, and I think things will be better once we have a little break :)
Later in the evening, the Morgan's invited us to go over and swim.
So we were there for a little bit.
Missing Madi, hopefully she is having a really fun time.
Today they did some river rafting.
I bet they loved it.
I go and get her and Jaime late tomorrow night.
And then we are off to Utah on Thursday morning.
So I guess I need to get packed up tomorrow.
Maybe I can take a nap tomorrow too ;)
Things are looking good around the house.
Almost all closed in.
Bob said he will have the windows delivered tomorrow and install them on Thursday.
So that is pretty great.
I really love how it is all turning out.
My dream house :)
 









1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

SO EXCITED to see you guys!! Tomorrow can't come fast enough!

That house is looking incredible!!!