Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday May 21

Garden is DONE!!!!!!
Well, I still need to plant pumpkins, but those are just for fun really...
I started planting my strawberries too along the back retaining wall, by the raspberries.
I am so excited for what is to come this summer :)
We have fruits all over our trees.....
Things are growing wonderfully.
It makes me happy every time I see something burst out of the ground.
Awesome!
 
 
Not so awesome....
Our fridge is broken.
Well, the freezer, it's not freezing.
So moved everything out into the fridge outside in the garage.
We planned to get a new fridge anyway for the remodel....just not yet.
Thins have a way of doing that.
Busting when your not quite planning to replace it yet :(
Kinda like this dumb computer!
Dussy Boy, you need to fix this for me!!!
*****
I did finally call the doctor and was put on antibiotics.
I really am not feeling too bad....
Just a few issues.
Like that dang back/side ache :(
But I'm on the mend now.
Brent worked an overtime shift today, so I will be happy to have him back home for tomorrow.
I kinda like him around.....


1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Congrats on the garden!!!

So sorry about the fridge. :o( What a pain!!