Saturday, May 24, 2014

Saturday May 24

It was a good morning.
Well, actually the kids (Madi and Cassi) were fighting so I told them I was going to go running and they better be nice when I get back.
Well, I got back and they were all cleaning up nicely.
Cassi spent about 4 hours on her room.....but it needed it!
Madi did pretty much everything else.
When I got home I finished up dishes, did some laundry and Port and I cleaned the playroom.
Later on Cassi had Carly over to play and Porter had Cannon.
Then we went to see Dad around 4:00.
Madi had her 'Stuffed Hugs' to deliver to the fire station.
She did a great job.
She was actually able to make her 200 goal today :)
Good job Bell!
So we went to see Dad.
It is always fun to play around at all the fun stuff dad has at his station.
And I enjoyed myself watching dad in his turnout pants :)
Makes me smile.
I kinda have a big crush on that guy!
And I think he likes me too :)
Well, when we were getting ready to go, dad got a call.
Elsie was a little spooked, I think she was just worried about all the noise....
But it was fun to watch him do what he does.
I told him I like to watch him go on calls....but I don't like the hurried 'goodbyes' we have to have.
We will be happy to have him back home tomorrow :)
I like him around.
 















1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Congrats Madi!!

So fun to visit Brent at the station! You two are cute!! :)