Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday May 23

Madi had her last pick-up from the school for her 'give a stuffed hug' project.
She did awesome!
We counted about 187 stuffed animals.
Not bad.
Her goal was 200, but I still call 187 a success!
*****
Elsie got her new glasses today!
I had a picture of her on the phone with it, but my phone isn't sharing pictures right now :(
But she does look super cute!
*****
Stacia invited Port and me to swim today with a few other friends.
I didn't swim, because I ran to Elsie's school for her 'summer birthday celebration'.
Her class writes a page about the birthday person, and then they put it together in a book.
Mrs. Peterson commented that some of the kids wrote 4-5 pages, both sides, for Elsie bug :)
They all kinda like her!
It was really sweet.
Cassi went to her friends house after school.
She had a real fun time too, and seems to be really exhausted now.
Hopefully that means a good nights sleep......
Porter had a birthday party tonight from 6-9.
I brought Cannon home from the party afterwards, cause his parents were at a clogging competition...
And he just left!
Those are some super tired boys!
I am tired too.
While it was just Elsie, Madi and I, we watched 'Brave' and I actually fell asleep on the couch.
So I must be zonked!
 

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Awesome job Madi Bell!!

Can't wIt to Elsie with her new glasses!!