Sunday, March 02, 2014

Sunday March 2

So yesterday Elsie was really stuffy and had a bit of a fever.
And she sneezed a lot, with a lot of boogers.
I took a tissue to clean her nose out (since she can't blow it herself very well) and noticed a very large bump back in the back. It looks like a slimy pink ball stuffed inside her left nostril.
It is to the outside side of the nostril rather than the inside, if that makes sense.
I believe she had her adenoids out when she had her tonsils out, and I can't think of what else it might be.
I know that her ear on that side tends to get clogged and stuffed up, if that is related at all.
I have noticed the bump before, but it is rather large now, almost blocking the full opening.
She did wake up with a fever again today, 101.2, so dad stayed home from church with her.
She seems completely fine except being so boogery....and I am sure the sneezing is most likely caused by the tickle that the lump must cause...maybe...I don't know.
So I think we are going to try and get her in to see the dr. tomorrow.
I hate keeping her home from school when she feels good, but she sounds terrible.
She sounds like she has something stuffed up her nose.
Weird.
*****
After church, the kids gathered around the table and kicked me out.
I wasn't allowed.
They are making/planning something for my birthday tomorrow, I guess.
I am excited to see the things they worked on :)
*****
Madi Bell has been doing a lot of indexing lately.
They did it in Young Womans a little bit ago, and she thinks it is pretty cool.
She is thinking of using it as one of her 10 hour projects for YW.
 


1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Sorry about Elsie - no fun! :o(

I'm excited to see what the kids are planning for your birthday!!!