Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday March 29

It was a rainy rainy day today.
We did regular Saturday cleaning together.
Port was my window washer.
He left some leaky streaks, but he sure was cute doing it :)
We headed outside when it wasn't too bad got some stuff done out there.
We are going to put a bridge across the canal from the back of our land.
It will be nice to have, but mostly it will be nice for the neighbors (who we share the irrigation pump with us) to use instead of walking through our field to get to it.
Anyway, we didn't get to that today.....we had to burn a pile of junk/wood and cut and move some more dead branches.
We also planted the 25 or so little evergreen starts we have had waiting in the fridge to be planted.
We filled two tubs and we will move them once they get bigger.
After we were drenched with the rain, we decided to head back in.
Well, Elsie was already inside, smart girl :)
But we got some good work done!
Then we and got a redbox and  hung out while it rained.
*****
Tonight was the General Woman's Meeting.
It was for 8 and up, so Cassi Madi and I went.
It was a very great meeting.
I meant to take a notebook to take notes, but forgot.
So we grabbed my daily planner book and we sued that :)
It was fun because we all shared it....passing the planner back and forth writing notes down from the speakers.
It was fun :)
There was such beautiful music, and man, it was so perfect.
I couldn't sing a word.....I was too overcome with the amazing sound and spirit.
The speakers spoke just what I needed to hear, and also what my girls needed to hear.
I am so thankful we were able to go together tonight.
So Thankful for the words that were spoken and the spirit that was felt.
So Thankful that we, as woman, can be a disciple of Christ.
I feel so blessed to have the life I have and I am so Thankful to have the gospel of Jesus Christ as part of that perfect life.
 


1 comment:

Young family said...

we thought women's conference was great too. It was fun having 3 of my girls with me. I too was touched by the music and couldn't sing. How amazing it is to be a woman and to have girls growing in the gospel.