Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturday February 15

So I wasn't gonna let me not feeling well get in the way of our February weekly temple goal.
The morning was slow....the kids played, I took a nap (I think maybe I am getting way too much sleep lately!) Dad went tot he gym......we cleaned up.
After a late lunch we got ready and headed out.
It was a pretty day out.
It rained all morning, but it had stopped, and the sky was just beautiful.
It was so nice being in the temple.
I am so glad we made time for it.
I can't wait until next week :)
We decided to have a family date night.
So we went and changed and picked up the kids and went to Fusion.
It was a fun time.
I still wish we could get rid of all the fighting, but I guess that may never happen :(
I have to admit, I am a little nervous to take on the kids by myself while Dad is at work....
Not only Sunday, cause there is no school Monday!!!!!
Ahhhh!!!!
No, I hope it will be good and they take it easy on me :)
I think they will.
 

No comments: