Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday December 30

Today I felt very unaccomplished!
Even though I did get lots of stuff done, you look around the house, it doesn't look like it at all.
That always frustrates me!
But I got most of Christmas stuff packed up.
There are a few more lingering things.....
I planned to get a lot of cleaning done today, since we are having visitors (my bro and his family) in a couple days.
But I spent a lot of time on the phone with the dumb satellite people because our TV was doing weird stuff.
Too bad I couldn't throw it out the window!
Anyway, so as I did get cleaning done, another room was getting torn apart by crazy kiddos.
Cassi was gone for a lot of the day at her friend Kata's house.
And Madi spent her day on the sewing machine, which made me smile a lot :)
She made another little doll and she also made herself a scripture bag for church.
It turned out really good.
She did it with no pattern too.
She takes after me.....I am so bad at following patterns!
Anyway, so I didn't make the kids do much today but I had them promise me that they would help me to really get things clean tomorrow.
They both agreed.
So we will see......
Porter and Cassi played with Legos this evening.
I do love Legos'
I love Porters concentration when he builds with them.
And I can never get enough of that kids profile.
So darn cute :)
*****
Dad got to do some ice diving today.
He goes back out tomorrow too.
He does love what he does.
I guess that is a pretty good thing, cause there aren't many people who would love doing that. :)
 





1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

So sorry about your satellite - what a pain!

That makes me happy that Madi spent the day sewing! I want to see pics of the new doll and her scripture bag!

And Legos are the best!!