Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday September 24

So we decided to take on the stairs today.
Brent ran all the steps through the planer....except the big one.
We had to sand it down.
Then we got them stained again, two coats.
The re-staining and re-polyurethane isn't what is the bad part of it all.....
It is the waiting time it takes to get them all ready to go!
So I will get them done while Dad is at work, and HOPEFULLY we can get them installed on Friday!
But dad did hang my pretty light and put up crown molding.
So that made me happy.
*****
It is fun going through the pictures Madi takes throughout the day....
She took one of herself walking home from school in the rain.
Pretty girlie :)
*****
The little kids helped me get tomatoes out of the garden for dinner tonight....
It was still raining.
But they still wanted to help me out.
Love spending time with them :)
 
 
 
*****

 
 *****




No comments: