Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday September 22

It sure was a nice Sunday.
One of those days when you hear a talk about the same topic you have had on your mind....
I have been thinking about just cutting stuff out.
Focusing on my kids.
Focusing on my family.
And not fret about the extra stuff.
The extra stuff is fun, and not bad.....but my kids need my attention.
And that is what I have been thinking about this past week.
Well, at church today, the speakers spoke of giving yourself to Christ.
Cutting out the unnecessary.
They really had amazing talks.
Sometimes it is hard to figure out what needs to be cut out.
Especially when the things you are doing are just fine and dandy and not bad things.
But the focus needs to be on the family.
These kids need to have a solid foundation.
So I am not sure what needs to be cut out yet....
I do know that I will be doing less photography.
I love it, and the extra money is nice.
But this time of year gets crazy, and I end up losing all my weekends with my family.
So I don't want that to happen this year.
And there is a lot more I can do.
I don't want my kids to see me on the computer very often.
Either editing or blogging.
All they see is that I am not spending time with them.
And, as soon as the stairs are done, maybe less projects.
Or maybe just limit the time spent on projects.
Once they get home from school, it needs to be about them.
I just love my little family.
My family needs to know that they are center of my world.