Monday, September 02, 2013

Monday September 2

So my computer seems to be having major problems.
I am blogging from my phone and hoping and praying that my computer survives the computer repair it is running right now.
I have SOoooo many pictures and stuff on there....including pictures i have yet to burn to a disc for a client.
So i am trying not to stress and hope i can get some sleep and that all will be good in the morning :)
*****
GOOD NEWS!!!!
The computer came to life!
But I am still nervous and I need to get all my pictures off!
Anyway....
A couple pictures from Yesterday.
Port is my protector when dad is gone.
We went a got a few things from Walmart and he went with me, dressed as Batman.
He got quite a few smiles and comments.
Well, then finally after I went down to go to bed, I found Port in my bed, waiting for me.
I had to shove him over, cause he fell asleep on my side of the bed.
Silly boy.
He does take good care of me :)


 

No comments: