Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Tuesday July 2

So I caved.
Walmart had a sale on swimming pools.
Dad convinced me it would be nice to have (and we had a little extra $ because Pat and Steve insisted on paying us to use our trailer this week for their family reunion), so we ran to Walmart.....
All they had was the $700 pool.
Wasn't gonna spend that!
Called the other Walmarts and they were all out.
So we went to Fred Meyers, and got the 15 ft pool.
It was $50 more than the Walmart price, so they matched the price for us.
Yay!
I never thought I would have one of these pools.
I think they are great.....but just not very good looking in your yard I guess.
Oh well.
I told Brent that it won't change the fact that we need a real swimming pool (that looks like a pond :).
And this might help my argument, because it will show Dad how much we really would use it :)
We got a lot of sun today.
It took several hours to fill, but once we had about 2 feet in the kids started playing and stayed in until dinner time, when we made them get out.
And dinner wasn't until 7:30 tonight......
So it was a lot of fun.....I guess I am glad I caved.
 






2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Very fun!! Looks nice and cool!!!

Young family said...

How fun... now you guys have it all! I hope you will still want to come over...