Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tueday July 23

Dad got home around the same time that I got back from my run and we got right to work.
Dad with irrigation and fixing a bent gate in the well....Me (and the big girls) in the garden with some weeding and picking cucumbers.
I really need to find myself some cucumber recipes!!!
Good thing we all like them.
And I looked up on pinterest for ideas about cucumbers, and it is a pretty awesome vegetable!!!
Lots of cool and good stuff about them.
So I am glad to work them more into our daily diet :)
Then I did some spray painting of a gate and got covered in red....
The kids thought it was pretty great.
Dad got most of it off me, but my hair was still red until I got in the shower and used some coconut oil to get it out.
Anyway, while we were working outside, the kids pulled the radio outside and had a blast with doing their own dances, or shows.
It was fun to watch them.
I love when they get along!
Then the Young's came over for a little visit and to talk about a camping trip....
So we are gonna leave tomorrow and stay until Friday.
We are all pretty excited.
Good thing the Young's got us to go....we need to get out!
So we are excited and it will be a lot of fun.
So Dad took Madi and Porter and went out to get our trailer, which was still out to Pat and Steves...
And I took Cassi and Elsie went to the store to pick up some things we needed for the trip.
We came back, had dinner that Dad picked up on the way...
After dinner, we jumped in the pool.
Port didn't spend much time in the pool....he was the lone ranger instead :)
Anyway, it was a fun night....
Now we need to get up early and get everything packed into the trailer!
 





 


No comments: