Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday June 20

Still not finished packing...but we are headed to Utah tomorrow.
I got my 6 miles today...actually 6.5 :)
Yay!
But not until after I took Cassi to the dentist to have a tooth pulled.
A couple days ago she was saying her tooth hurt.
I looked at it and it had a big gaping hole.
So I got her in and the dentist said it might have had a small cavity, but then the back end of the tooth broke off.
He did some x-rays and said that the adult tooth isn't far off so he suggested just pulling it.
So we did.
I think it is because she grinds her teeth.....so we got her a mouth guard (just one of those football ones :)
She was a tough girl.
Then Young's stopped by this morning to bring us some lost items we left there.
Then it was cleaning up and laundry and packing and all that fun stuff.
I went and picked Madi up at about 2 this afternoon.
She had so much fun!
And she and Cassi went quite a few hours before fighting.
It was great.
But now it is back to normal.
But Madi does need sleep, so maybe tomorrow will be better :)
We went out to eat tonight to our fav little Asian restaurant.
The waitress/owner was in love with Porter.
He wasn't sure about all the attention.
But she brought us out a free chocolate cake !
So I guess the boy is good for something :)
Then we came home and got the animals all ready for us to leave.
Dad has hooked up the rabbits to the self watering thing, so that is awesome!
Then the boys got haircuts.
They look handsome!
And now they are watching a movie, Escape from Planet Earth.
And I am needing to head out right now for a Presidency meeting :)
Wish me luck with the rest of packing....
I have more pictures from the day, but I gotta go to my meeting.....


No comments: