Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday April 22

Today was a long day.
I am glad to get into bed really soon :)
I wish I was more productive.
I am much more productive when Dad is home.
I did help in Elsie's class today.
So that's something.
The girls got home from track and tennis and everyone was on edge and tired.
So I blasted the radio while we did a quick 20 minute cleanup.
It worked well.
I need to do it more often.
I also bribed them with chocolate covered strawberries for getting it cleaned up in the allotted time.
Worked great :)
Then we watched a little bit of Looney Tunes before the little ones headed off to bed..
I have found a calmness that comes over Porter when we watch Looney Tunes or Tom and Jerry.
Kind of funny.
Maybe cause there isn't much talking and you have to pay attention to what is going on.
Maybe.
I don't know.
He does always tell me how bad he feels for Tom.
Kinda makes me laugh.
 


No comments: