Monday, April 01, 2013

Monday April 1

So after the kids got to school, Brent went to the back Dr.
He can't get in for the shot until Friday.
But that is better then 2 weeks away.
But it was good cause the Neurologist looked at the MRI and does not think he is going to need surgery.
He think the shot is gonna do the trick for him.
So that is great news!
When he got home, it was my turn to go to the Dr.
I am just not getting better.
Turns out I have walking Pneumonia.
So I got some antibiotics and an inhaler.
I guess there is a lot of crackling going on in my lungs.
I sure hope this kicks it quick.
All I want is one good nights sleep!!!!!
*****
We played some April Fool day tricks on the big girls.
We cut the bottom out of a can of peaches and filled it with dog bones.
I gave that to Cassi for her after school snack.
It was pretty funny when she opened it :)
We wanted to do something for Madi too.
I had track carpool pickup today.
When I got home, dad walked out with a dirty diaper and says to me 'I don't think Porter is feeling well'
And then he smashes the diaper on Madi's face.
It was chocolate of course :)
(Port still wears diapers for his nap and bedtime......so it worked perfectly)
Anyway, pretty funny.
For dinner we made hamburgers.
Under the patties (of the big girls) we stuck some mango slices.
It was pretty funny when Madi took a bite into the slice....then Cassi was clued in that she might have it too.
It was funny :)
*****
After dinner, we had a little kite flying FHE.
I put Madi in charge.
So a kite needs wind to fly, right?
If you are going to have a strong testimony, your gonna need some wind too.
Prayer, scriptures, church attendance, all forms of wind :)
Too bad we ran out of wind towards the beginning of flying the kites.
 





 
Porter wasn't very happy when the wind stopped....
 

 
He was laughing when dad told him to lick the side of his face for some ketchup.
Silly boy.
He is full of fake smiles these days, it is fun to get a real one!
 


No comments: