Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday March 28

Well.....time to get back to the blogging!
I feel so out of it....like I won't remember anything from the last week.
And I wasn't even good at taking pictures to help me out!
But I won't worry about catching up today.....
I am gonna need more time to sit down and think it out :)
We stayed an extra night at Emmys' hoping to get a little bit better....get rid of whatever bug it is that we have.
Emmy was awesome to let us stay another night....I know she was anxious to have her home back :)
She really is the best and the kids loved the time they got to spend with her this last week.
So we headed out to Evanston this morning.
Stopped in Heber for a little while....Elsie was feeling car sick.
So we ate some lunch and she was feeling and looking better.
We got to Evanston in good time.
We are being very careful around Grandma.
Don't want her sick.
I think whatever I had has developed into some kind of Bronchitis.
I have completely lost my voice.
Wheezing.....coughing....mucus...and I still have hives
I felt like I was breathing through straws.
So we gave Grandmas inhaler a try.....I needed something.
I can't believe how awesome I feel when I can actually breathe!!!
We may need to go into a doc in the box tomorrow to get me checked out.
Anyway....
We just hung out for the day.
Kids watched some TV.
Cassi was so cute with Grandma helping her to make dinner.
She sure loves that one on one time with Grandma.
I know I say it all the time but I do need to be better about giving her that time.
That encouragement.
Not so many negatives.
She will be more positive if I am more positive with her.
Tomorrow we plan to spend a lot of time outside....riding Strip of course.
There is one excited little girl here.
She is also very excited that we are so close to the Buffalo's!
She cannot wait to spend time with them!
(Picture later....I forgot my card reader.....)
 
 
 


No comments: