Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday March 29

We finally got to ride Strip today.
Little Elsie bug has been waiting a long time for that!
Before riding Strip we took lunch up to Grandpa and dad at the feed store.
Then the kids got to work helping him sweep the back out and load up the feed.
Once we did that, we went and found Strip.
Elsie loves that horse.
It's hard to really explain how much.
And I am pretty sure that horse knows when Elsie is around.
She is so gentle with her.
She is a good horse anyway.....but seems even better with Elsie.
So the kids all took turns riding her.
Even I hopped on her for a bit.
I told the kids they need to keep working on their dad.
They all want a horse so bad.....
But Dad doesn't.
We will have to wait and see what happens :)
After riding Strip, the big girls went back with dad to help out Grandpa.
I put Porter down for a nap and Elsie and I just rested with Grandma.
Took it easy.
I still have no voice.
I keep talking and no one knows I am talking to them.
I have resorted to clapping wildly in the air to get their attention.
I think the kids think it is pretty cool that they haven't gotten yelled at for a couple days.
Once Gramps and dad and the big girls came home, we had dinner.
And then after dinner clean up we went to see those Buffalo's.
I guess today was a dream come true for Elsie bug :)
She would just sit and watch those Buffalo's forever.
But I don't think the other kids would have....
We took Lexi with us too.
It was fun to have her around.
After the Buffalo's, we went and got ice cream cones from McD's and played in the playplace.
I think it was a fun day for the kiddos.
I think we might head home after the Matthews party tomorrow.
I think we are all vacationed out!
But I need to get prepared to have Easter stuff the morning after we get home.....
But Em and I did go shopping together the other day and picked out some cute Easter clothes :)
(I do have pictures......later!)
 
 
 
 


No comments: