Saturday, March 09, 2013

Saturday March 9

So it is way too late......
I might have to finish up tomorrow :)
Today was a pretty fun day.
We did start put with cleaning.
The girls rooms, toy room, bathrooms.
The works.
After that, we got Porter to bed and dad put the girls through a Cross fit workout.
Elsie thought she was the coolest :)
I wish I would have gotten pictures.
Then Madi and I went for a short run.
She has track starting soon.
So we are excited to get back to running together!
Then we rented Wreck it Ralph and relaxed for a bit.
Around 7:00 Dad and Porter got picked up to go to the Monster Truck show.
They went with is Home Teaching partner and some of his kids.
He got tickets for one of the families they home teach, and the Dad is not very active....
When he came to pick them up, he said they had an extra ticket....
So Cassi ended up getting to go too.
Madi, Elsie and I made our way to Walmart to get Madi a few school supplies she was needing and then we headed to Yogurtz.
Elsie thought it was just the best.
She did tell me a lot that she missed Daddy, and when we left Yogurtz she said "what about daddy?" and when I said that when we got home, we would have to go right to bed and she said "But what about daddy?"
I am sure that little girl will be excited to see her Daddy in the morning :)
So here is a few pictures....I will put more tomorrow.
Right now, sleep sounds way better!
 



No comments: