Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday February 22

 
 
Okay....so I am thinking we need to go back and teach this kid the basics of dressing :)
Silly boy.
Makes me laugh everyday!
*****
Guess what happened today????
We got baby bunnies!!!!!
Cassi did her chores this morning and came and told me there was fur everywhere.
I meant to check it out after I dropped the girls off at school, but I got busy doing things.
I finally went out after I picked up Elsie and I saw little things moving in a pile outside Rodeo's nest.
Then I got worried, cause they were just on top of the wire, and not in the nesting box.
But I don;t know anything about rabbits....so I tried to get a hold of Brent, but he was on a call.
It took about 45 minutes before he called me.
He told me to move the bunnies and the fur into the nesting box.
There were five little bunnies.
They all look like they are good sized.
But I am a little worried.
I don't think Rodeo knows what to do.
I hope she doesn't trample them while they are in the box.
I hope that she knows to feed them.
I really hope they survive....
But I know we need to be ready that there is a high possibility that these bunnies won't survive.
Which I know will break Cassi's heart.
She has been so excited about this.
She takes Rodeo for walks, and has been so excited for these babies.
I guess all we can do it wait and see what happens.
(But I hope so badly things go good....)
 

*****
Bubble came over today with some fun things for the kiddos.
She was going through some things and found a bunch of beading supplies.
The girls had fun putting little bracelets and bookmarks together.
Port spent his time building with his Lego's.
Again, I love watching him build with them.
But I am getting tired of finding Lego all around the place :)
 




 
*****
Madi went to a birthday party tonight.
The went ice skating and won't be home til about 10:30.
So once the little ones went to bed....Cass and I had our own little craft night.
We made some cute little paper origami boxes.
So much fun and I think they are so cute!
So many possibilities!
I love boxes and containers...... :)
 


No comments: