Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday January 30

It has been kinda nice over the last couple days.
The kids actually went outside to play a little bit today.
Elsie and I did some buffalo hunting, or course :)
Cassi, some tree climbing.
And Madi and Porter played on the tire swing, while Mittens watched from up high in the tree.
I can't wait for it to be Spring!!!!!
*****
Dad has been working on his shot-gun today.
He modified an old Ithaca 12 ga, shortened the barrel, modified the plug, bored out the end of the barrel and added a heat shield.
(Yes, he did tell me all that stuff, cause I have no idea what it means :)
Anyway, it looks pretty cool.
It will be fun to shoot.
*****
I played with watercolors today.
I had so much fun and I think I need to make more time to do it more often :)






1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Fun day! It is good to be able to get outside!!