Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Tuesday January 1 2013!!!

Elsie is loving her paper dolls.
I printed them on magnetic paper.....so it is really fun to play on the kitchen appliances.
They had different houses.....fridge, dishwasher, and bottom of the stove....
Elsie made the girls have Halloween parties over and over.
Pretty cute.
I started taking down Christmas stuff today.
Sad for it to come down, but nice to kinda of get things back in order.
My big goal this year......I really need to get my house in order.
My literal house.
There are SO MANY areas I can work on in this house.....definitely a very weak spot :(
The kids did not get around to making resolutions today.
We are gonna do it tomorrow.
I know I make myself crazy by making things maybe a bigger deal than they need to be.
I found a bunch of great New Years resolution ideas and kind of put them all together to make my own thing.
I made a cute paper for them to write their resolutions....12 very well thought about resolutions.
I got Madi and Cassi one of those big desk calendars to hang in their rooms.
Each month they will have one goal to work on.
My thought it that each month, the goal from the month before will continue onto the next month.
Hopefully it will be an accomplished goal that doesn't still need to be worked on.
I plan to do this same thing.
We will see how it goes.
The girls are super excited about it :)
But I did make the things cute to add to the calendar....so that could be part of the excitement.
We will see how it goes.
We went over last years resolutions......I think we did good with getting things checked off :)
Lets hope 2013 goes just as good!
 

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

The paperdolls were a perfect idea Kim!!! So awesome!