Monday, December 31, 2012

Monday December 31

 
Last day of the year.
And Port decided to celebrate by staying in his jammies all day long :)
This boy has REALLY missed his Dad today.
About every 10 minutes he would say "Mom, I just really need my Dad home."
Guess he got used to having him next to him over the Christmas vacation....
That kid sure loves to hang out with his Dad.
Plus, it helps that Dad knows how to pass the levels that Port can't on his Batman Lego DS game :)
It amazes me to watch him play it....and I can't help a bit.
I think boys' brains work differently when it comes to video games......
*****
So we were invited to Pat and Steves house for a fun New Years party....
But the kids weren't exactly super duper helpful today.
It is always hard adjusting after a trip, let alone a Holiday.
Plus driving home from Star in the dark winter night is not one of my favorite things to do....
So we are chillin here tonight and watching movies on TV.
Right now it's enchanted, and Port is bored out of his mind....
But if he lasts, Despicable Me comes on in an hour :)
And these girls may or may not be allowed to make it to ring in the New Year.
They are really great for me for 10 minutes or so, then they fight, or they get snotty with me.
You know how it goes.
So we will see it if they get to celebrate....
*****
I still can't believe tomorrow is 2013!
I know everyone says it, but where did the time go????
I think it was a good year.
And luckily I have a daily blog to look back and see everything we did together :)
Sure would be great if I had it in a book.......
Maybe I can work on that as my 2013 resolutions.....maybe.
*****
I had a weird bout of vertigo/nausea this afternoon.
Luckily I feel good now....but I sure hope it doesn't come back!


No comments: