Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday January 28

It may look like Dad is playing 'hookie' today.
He should be at work, but yesterday and this morning, and off and on today, he has had bouts of nausea and the sweats.....
I think he might be sick.
I thought we were avoiding things pretty good.
Guess we will see what the next few days bring us.
Anyway, it is hard to keep the man inside, even if he isn't feeling good.
When Madi got home, we went out and did some shooting, and when Cassi got home, we continued for a bit.
Dad has been doing a bit of selling/buying of guns.
Making his collection exactly how he wants it.
I think we will make it a point to go out and shoot more.
I really enjoy being out there.
I may not know what names go with what guns the way Dad does.....
But I do enjoy shooting them.
I have a secret wish that I could have gone shooting with my Grandma, who was a trophy winning sharp shooter back in the day.
I think I would have had a lot of fun with her :)
The girls are getting the hang of it.
Port likes doing it with his Dad.
I am sure he will become a fine hunter :)
We plan to make ourselves our own little 'real' shooting range.
We will start having some competitions, that would be fun!
 








No comments: