Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tuesday December 18

Port and I did some grocery shopping and last minute shopping all morning until we had to go pick up Elsie.
Only a week away.
I am feeling a little stress, but then I tell myself that what I don't get done, is not a big deal.
No big deal.
:)
Porter was kinda rotten all day.
I am wondering if maybe he isn't feeling really good.
I mean he has a normal level of rotten-ness, all boys do...
But he was just off today.
I hope it was just a bad day, cause I don't want him to get sick.
Anyway....I have a few unrelated to Christmas stuff that also needs to get done in a timely manner....so I guess maybe the stress I am feeling comes from that stuff.
I was asked to take all the individual primary kiddos pictures in primary....
A way for us all to get to know names and faces better....
Not a big deal, just time consuming.
I got most done on Sunday, but now I need to resize them so they can load it easier into their program....
Just time.
I also have art smart the day we get back to school.
We are making a mural of a syringa flower.....each class has an Idaho symbol.
It will be cool.
I just don;t know how to do it.
The kindergartners get bored quickly, so it needs to be something that doesn't take too long....
But I don't want something too simple either.
So I need to figure that out, and what supplies I might need before we get back from break :)
AND
I was told we have some money I can spend for activity days before the year is up.
I want to make some canvas tote bags for the kids coming in, and with each goal they pass off, you sew on a button or something.
Still working out the details...but I need to figure out what I need to get, the cost, then buy it and get it turned in and reimbursed by the end of the year.
I am excited about it....but again, time consuming.
*****
The kids dipped some pretzels in chocolate today.
We were gonna make some to take to neighbors.....but with them licking their fingers and eating as they go along (Elsie and Porter) I thought maybe they could eat this batch and maybe the big girls can help me make some new ones tomorrow.
But they did have fun with it.
And that is what matters, right :)
 




1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Messy, chocolaty fun!!! :o)