Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday December 17

Little bug went to school today, scratchy voice and all.
But I think a full (half) day of school, after being home sick all week, was very exhausting.
Her poor little tired is pretty weak from being sick for a week and not doing anything.
I should have been better about stretching her more.
I am sure it will take a couple days to get back to normal....
But she had a melt down right before dinner.
And there was nothing that would stop it.
Well, dad probably could have, but he is at work :(
After a good cry, she calmed down and all was good.
I feel so bad when there is nothing I can do for her.
She got to bed early at a good time.
So that is good.
 
 
*****
This morning was another one of those go-go days.
Visiting teaching appointments back to back, then to the school to help in Elsie's class.
Get the kids home for lunch and a quick nap for Port before I had to wake him up to go pick up Madi to take to an Orthodontist appointment.
Surprise, he thinks she needs braces.
I see some of his points.
But is there really ever an orthodontist/dentist that thinks someone is good without braces.
We decided to wait it out.
He wanted to get the braces on before her k-9's came in.....but she looks to have plant y of room, I am not worried about things getting messed up.
I know, I am not an expert.
And now there is evidence of me being wrong if her teeth do end up being screwed up.
But man, if Madi needs braces, everyone in the world will need braces.
She has a pretty great mouth so far.
She does not have overly big teeth, there has always been room, even though she has a pretty small mouth.
She lost teeth later on in life, and not very many at a time, so they all seemed to have ample time and room to fill in.
There were a couple issues with her bite, but who says one certain bite is the perfect bite anyway???
Oh, and there is also that thing about the money :)
But still, nothing is hurting her, nothing is pressing to get done.
We are just not gonna worry about it now.
We will wait it out, wait for those k-9s to come in and then we can decide what needs to be done.
*****
We did get our 12 days of Nativity done tonight....but this is our first school night doing the 12 days activity, and I was not prepared to get stuff done, especially with dad gone.
So I told the kids we would do it tomorrow, along with tomorrows thing.
It's all good.


No comments: