Thursday, November 01, 2012

Thursday November 1

Today was a teeth day.
We started out with Taking Cassi to the Orthodontist to see what tooth we should have pulled.
She has an extra tooth on her bottom row and it is messing up all the rest of the teeth.
Our dentist wanted us to get an ortho opinion to make sure we are pulling the best one.
So we did that and I got her back to school.
Then I picked Elsie up from school and put Port down for a nap so he could be a little rested before we had to leave for the dentist.
Then we headed to the dentist.
On the way there Elsie told me she was 'a little bit scared, but a lot excited.'
But I still wasn't sure if she would do it.
We got there and Port went first.
He hopped up on the chair for an x-ray and that's when Elsie started backing out.
We kinda ignored her and moved right along with Porter.
Port did awesome.....and I kept talking it through with Elsie and keeping her from crying.
Then Dr. Whitt came by and he helped out.
He is a familiar face and he is SO great with her.
He checked Ports mouth with Elsie alongside and I still wasn't sure if it was gonna happen.
Port was done and I talked her into sitting on the bed thing.
Then all of the sudden, something clicked and she was willing to lay down.
Very stiffly lay down and she was on the verge of crying and laughing.
She said she was Buffalo Brave :)
Silly girl.
So now brushing of teeth or x-rays....but the Dentist did check her teeth out and said it is all good and we also talked her into letting the lady paint some fluoride on her.
YAY!
She is one silly girl.
Anyway...done now for another 6 months.
 





*****
Madi has been helping me clean and clean.
I was still at the dentist when she got home from school and she had all the clothes sorted and rooms cleaned up.
She is a good helper.
Cassi helped out by babysitting Porter while I got some dinner ready.
We got a bunch of bubbles from trick or treating.....they thought that was pretty fun.
 
 
 
******
Dad is on his way home.
I actually have no idea where he is.
I thought he was supposed to land in SLC by 8:30, but I haven't heard from him.
So either he landed and had to get right on board, or he is delayed.
I need to figure it out.
Can't wait for him to get home!!!!


No comments: