Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday September 14

Cassi had a friend walk home with her after school today.
She has been working hard to clean her room and do her chores over the last couple days to 'earn' this.
So far I think age 8 and 9 have been the most difficult with both my older girls.
Do you want to know what my personal opinion is????
I think that Satan is working so hard on these little spirits who have just received the Holy Ghost and trying to persuade them to choose wrong.
I really believe that.
I am glad I have such good kids, but believe me, I have had some major attitude in these last few years.
I guess that is normal for girls.....maybe.
I can't tell you how relieved I was when Madi seemed to be emerging out of it :)
And Cassi is such a great kid......but you can only take so many eye-rolls!
I am glad Cassi earned having her friend over.
And her room is pretty clean.
So that is a great bonus.
*****
We got a lot done today.
Not as much as we had on our list.
And like always, we ended up doing stuff not on our list :)
But at least stuff is getting done.
I won't even write down what we plan to work on tomorrow, cause that might change.
But trust me, something is gonna get done.
Or started, or finished.....or worked on...
You know how we run things around here:)
We are coming up on our year mark here.
I am so excited to put before and after pictures side by side.
I know there is a ton of stuff still to do....but there has definitely been significant change!!!
Good change!
 


No comments: