Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Wednesday August 1

I meant to take  my camera with me today....but I forgot.
It was kinda a crazy morning.....
So my phone pictures will have to do.
Today was our last day to hang out with Annie before she left.
We decided to hang out at the pool for a while.
I think the kids all had fun.....
And with friends and cousins mixed in, we had a total of 15 kids with us.
Annie's sister came a little later with another little kid......so there was a bunch :)



Elsie was super safe with her life jacket, tube and arm floaties :)
No drowning for her!


Madi and Nikki got a bit worn out before we were ready to all go.
We didn't stay much longer :)


Porter missed his nap yesterday and today....
You are probably thinking I am gonna tell you that he fell asleep.
No.
He is in time out.
He was not very good at all.
I am excited to resume the nap time tomorrow.
He still takes a good 3 hour nap.....I hate to lose that :)


Lucky for us Sister Roll was there too :)
It made for a very happy little Elsie!
Elsie stuck by Heather (sis roll) all afternoon.
Have I even said how much we love her?  :)


Three long lost friends.
It is fun to have Kelli to play with....even if it is just once a year.


I am sad these two don't see each other more often....
But I do think we have done a pretty good job keeping them in touch.
I hope things can still stay that way when school starts.
We love our Aydo Potato!

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

What a fun day with great friends!