Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday August 26

So....Elsie didn't go to class today.
Dad was working.
I think that had a lot to do with it.
Plus they mixed things up, moving the primary into the chapel.
She does not like when her world gets messed up :)
Anyway....so she stuck with me.
I sure hope that Tuesday goes smoothly with Kindergarten.
I know she will love it....if we can just get her to go!
Port fell asleep during sharing time.
But I took my chances and put him down when we got home from church.
He still seemed tired.
He takes close to 3 hour naps......so I thought he needed a little more than 20 min :)
While he slept, the girls went outside and read books.
It was a nice day, but even better when you are on a blanket under a big beautiful tree.
After reading, they spent time eating popsicles and looking at the many MANY birds nests in that big beautiful tree.
 



*****
Mittens is getting used to her surroundings outside.
She has found a favorite spot in our kitchen window sill.
She jumps on the rocker in the front yard, climbs up the birdhouses, and jumps onto the sill.
Well, today Mater wasn't as nervous of her.
So he spent all his time sleeping right by the front door, trapping Mittens up by the window.
Cause she won't come down with him right there.
We caught her snoozing on top of the birdhouse.
She woke up when I took the picture....but we all thought it was pretty funny.
 


2 comments:

Young family said...

Silly kitty- always love looking at your blog each day!

Cami said...

I want to live there!!!!!