Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday July 30

We really needed to mow the lawn today.
Or I should say LAWNS.
There is a lot of grass to mow.
Good thing we have two girls who are willing and able to move it for us.
Madi and Cassi took turns mowing, and they really thought it was great :)
I wonder how many mows we can get in before they don't think it is so great anymore.....
I actually love to mow the lawn, so maybe they will too .
*****
Once it got really hot, dad hooked up the water slide and we filled up the pool.
That kept them bust for quite a while.





Dad also installed some misters on the deck.....
They worked great at dinner time.
Elsie loved them.
Porter thought it was great to drink it up.
Silly boy.
*****
After dinner, dad started to water the lawn and somehow it turned into a major water fight.
The kids had so much fun and I am sure it will be something they always remember.....
Too bad I don't have pictures....but I promise it was super great :)
I love my little family and the dumb little fun things that make us so very happy.

No comments: