Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday June 12

I hope you aren't all sick of little baby goats yet.
Cause that's what I have.
Pictures of baby goats :)

They are doing do good.
The have little collars now and the kids like to take them for walks.
Elsie loves to sit and talk with them.
They are pretty fun.
Mater even thinks they are cool.
We are very careful with him around, but we do allow him to check them out.
I think they will all be good friends :)







Dad, with a little help from us, made the little chicken run today.
I think the chickens will enjoy it.
Man.....I really hate working with chicken wire!!!!!

*****
And now I am gonna go watch 'Captain America's got Talent' with my family :)
(That's what Port calls it....silly boy)
Porter is feeling better today.
At least with more energy.....but he has been really rough and mean today.
So I know he is still feeling lousy.
I hope tomorrow is a better day for him.....and us.

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

I love all the pictures of the baby goats!!! :o) I'm glad they are feeding so well!

Young family said...

The goats are adorable. We had a great time camping and are home and ready to play..Sorry Porter has been sick..
Put me on your list when you go private... I have been thinking I would go private with my blog for a while now too...