Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday May 29

This morning Madi and I went running....and it was really fun!
I can't wait to do it more often.
She did a great job and when we did sprints, she went just as fast as me.
I think this could be a really fun thing for us to do together :)
*****
I was helping dad with the barn when Joanne showed up.
I forgot that Elsie had speech today.
So while I was with them, Madi jumped in and helped dad out.
This girl hates heights....but loves to help Dad.
She's a good kid.


She also made bread for the family today.
And man, it was really good bread.
I told her I am gonna have her make it every time we need bread :)

Port's shirt caught on a branch and ripped.
He thought it was pretty great, cause then he could be like Hulk :)
The shirt was getting too small and was pretty trashed anyway....so it wasn't worth saving.
Dad helped him get a good rip at the neckline so he could really rip it like Hulk.


He thought he was pretty dang cool!

1 comment:

Sara said...

That bread (and kabobs) look delicious!

What a strong little boy! Ü I can just imagine how much he LOVED tearing his shirt off! Hopefully his super human strength doesn't cause him to rip any other shirts. :)