Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday May 31

So....we started work on the deck today.
I am so very excited!!!
This is the main thing that I really wanted to do when we moved to this house.
I am so excited that it is finally happening....and for such an awesome price!!!
We still need to look for a good deal on a door to put in the window space :)


It will be fun to have the space underneath the deck too.
I think we will move the swing that is out in the grape arbor, and bring it under here.


The deck is gonna be an L shape.
That bigger window on the left will be where we put the door.
Then it will wrap around underneath the big window on the right.
I just love it!


Madi was a great helper.
She really got in there and worked really hard.
All the kids spent most of the day outside....which I always love.
They took some time to play in the water....and the sandbox.
Always a good mix.
Toys went out....blankets...
We have junk scattered everywhere.
But that's okay....we like working out there together as a family.

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

What a great worker Madi is!!

Sara said...

Madi is such a great girl!!! She really is amazing!