Sunday, April 01, 2012

Sunday April 1

It was another beautiful day....and another great day for General Conference.
Still didn't get to catch every single word or each talk....but I think I absorbed more today :)
Still excited for it to come out in the Ensign :)
*****
Madi worked more on her quilt for a little bit today.
She got the long strips cut into shorter strips and then lined them up into how she wanted the rows.
Now she just needs to sew those rows together and then pick what she wants for the fabric in the middle and edges.
She is very excited about it.
I am very excited about it.

3 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Looking great Madi!!

Jennece Kahuhu said...

You know that she could be using that as her personal progress project, when does she turn twelve? That's what I would have her do just because there are so many in her personal progress that she has to complete. It's awesome that she's that interested, looking good!

Young family said...

Way to go madi... I wish my machine had a speed control. Then it would be easier to help the girls learn...