Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday March 31


It was a beautiful day today.
Dad got called in for a few hours of overtime.
So the kids and I sat and watched General Conference.
I sure wish I could just sit through and listen to the sessions of conference....
But Elsie and Porter are not to the point of that yet.
The big girls did very good with taking notes and listening.
Cassi's activity days leaders made her a little Conference bag with activities to do and she shared with Madi.
I am glad that we have it recorded and that you can download the talks from lds.org....and that they come written in the Ensign a month later.....that way I can really absorb everything.....
Hopefully tomorrow might be a bit more relaxing with Dad here with us.
Hopefully....
Between sessions, I laid Port down for his nap and the girls and I went out to enjoy the beautiful weather.
And have ourselves a little picnic.
I am happy for all the rain we have gotten lately, cause I see so many things coming to life, and I love it!
But it was sure nice to have day like today.
Dad came home and we had a quick dinner then he had to shower and head out for the Priesthood session.
We are kinda missin Dad today....but we will have him all day tomorrow, so that will be nice :)


2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Beautiful picnic!!

Can't wait to see you guys!

Young family said...

Cute girls!!