Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Wednesday February 1

So we found a great deal on craigslist for these 250 or so bricks.
They will look just awesome when we get them up on the wall.
They are old looking and not all the same perfect size.
I am excited to see how it will look when we get them up.


*****


Madi had her first after school jump roping practice after school today.
When I went to pick her up...the poor girl looked like she had been whipped!
She had little marks up and down her arms.
She is really enjoying it....and she is getting better and better.
The poor girl is getting major muscle cramps.
But she is a tough one....and she is loving it, so it makes the body aches bearable :)


I LOVE when Port wears Dads hats.
I think it is just one of the cutest things.
These boys are so much alike it cracks me up.

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Go Madi Go!!! :o)

Books = Possibilities said...

I like the look of those bricks! Excited to see your finished project!