Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday February 28


Look who got her new glasses today.
She is pretty excited to have her 'just like Aubree' glasses :)
We walked in the house and she said to me...."Wow, everything looks so different!"
It was pretty funny.
I am pretty sure that the prescription change didn't make that much of a difference.....but maybe the scratch less lenses made for a clearer picture :)
It is still gonna take some time to get used to them....they are a bolder color than her light pink ones that seemed to blend into her face.
But she loves them and she is happy, so I am too.
*****
Today was a pretty busy day....one thing after another.
The morning was rushed...not sure why.
I hate when mornings go that way.
I hate sending the girls away for the whole day after I have yelled at them all morning.
I wish I could make the morning routine run smoothly.....or smoother.
When Elsie was dropped off, Port and I headed home for some laundry and house cleaning.
After we picked Elsie up from school, we took her to get her new glasses.
Headed home so Port could get a quick one hour nap before we had to head to the school to pick up the big girls for their dentist appointments.
Now we are home and there is a lot of dishes to do and dinner to make all before I head out for Jenni's birthday dinner.
Crazy day.
Bed sounds really nice :)

3 comments:

Young family said...

SO SO SO SO cute Miss Elsie! You look so grown up... and just like Aubree... It seems like forever since we have seen you... Tell your mom and dad we are putting in hard wood floors in our kitchen next week... so that is what is up with us...

Emily Peterson said...

Oh, she looks adorable!! Love those new glasses!

Nancy said...

They do make her look grown up:)