Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday February 27


This girl keeps me on my toes.....
This morning we had a melt down, drag out fight about hair.
Yes, hair.
I still do her hair on shcool days.....and according to her, EVERYONE in her class does their own hair.
I said that, 'fine, I won't have to do it ever again....'(I may have had a bit of a stressful morning as well...)
Well, then I told her to go do her hair....
She finally came to me crying...begging for me to do her hair.
Seriously....can we handle this girl as a teenager???
Ya, I think we can.....but I am sure it won't always be fun.
After school she was very helpful and helped do chores outside....played games with the little ones so I could get dinner ready.
So she can be really great too....hopefully we can have more of that Madi :)


Cassi could not guess the card on her head.
We all thought it was pretty funny.
She is doing really good at guitar and we are planning to record her song she wrote tomorrow, and make a video of it.
She still stops between the chords....but she is getting better about it.
She is actually practicing right now and sounding awesome.

2 comments:

Mangelson's said...

What game is that? It looks like fun.

Emily Peterson said...

Cute game! Love all of their expressions!

Sorry about Madi. Maybe you two could have a Mother/Daughter "date" sometime where you can practice hairstyles, teach her how to use the flatiron. Then some days she could do her own hair, but she'll do it in a way you like. :o)