Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday January 19

It was kind of a gloomy and rainy day.
If it is gonna be so cold, it might as well just keep snowing.
Oh well.....I guess I will be happy that we got some water when Spring comes around :)
It was a very uneventful day.
And since the girls have no school tomorrow, we rented a movie.
We watched "A Dolphins Tale".
We loved it!
 It was so good!!!
The little ones are in bed now.
Now I just need to talk to big girls into going to bed soon so I can get some sleep.
I get another date with Dad tomorrow.
Boy, it sure would be nice to have a weekly date, wouldn't it?
Tomorrow we will be going to the Firefighters Awards Banquet.
We don't usually go to those kind of things.
But they hired me to take pictures for it, and they will pay for our meal tickets, so we couldn't pass that up :)
But I do need some sleep, cause I am sure it will be a late night.


I guess even when it is dark and gloomy, there is something beautiful about just watching the rain fall outside the window being all curled up in a blanket.
We did a little of that today.

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Great picture of Porter!!!

Have fun at the Banquet!!