Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday January 20

Well....I am kinda sad.
A whole night spent with my hubby and taking pictures.....and I didn't get any of he and I together...
Oh well.
We had a fun time at the awards banquet.
It was pretty exhausting......but fun.
We went early today to get everything set up so it would be ready for tonight.
I was asked to have a backdrop set up so that people could pay to have pictures taken.....and the money would go to the Fallen Firefighters Association.
It turned out good and a lot of people got their pictures taken.
So I did pictures at the beginning of the event....then took pictures while awards were being handed out....then back to the posing pictures.
So, like I said, busy.....but it was fun.
And it sounds like the kiddos were really good for our babysitter.
We never get babysitters.....and this was for a long time.....so I didn't know how they would do.
Hopefully we can get our babysitter to sit again.....next time not as long :)
Anyway....it was nice to spend some time with my hubby again.
I told him that weekly date nights sure would be fun.....


I did get this picture from today.
This black dog has been hanging around and is Maters new best friend.
He has a collar, but no tags.
He is a really nice dog....makes me want to keep him.
But I am sure he belongs to someone.....he just comes and gos as he pleases.....and entertains Mater for us.

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

That's great it was such a successful evening! Sorry you didn’t get a picture of you and Brent together. :o(