Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday November 27

Elsie has been doing something lately that really just cracks me up.
I wanted to always remember it.
She sticks her little pointer finger up in the air and with much enthusiasm says "I have an idee-A!"
It cracks me up every time.
She will go on to say something like...
'We could decorate for Halloween!'
or
'We could draw a picture for ___________!!!!'
(She has drawn many pictures for Emmy, Sister Roll, and Alex, but I have yet to send any.  I know....I am bad.  I will be better about it!)
or
'We could go and count Buffalos!!!!'
And Like I said.....all with very much excitment!!!
It cracks me up.


She got kinda goofy in the video....but you get the idea of how dang cute it is when she says it.
And how fast she can run now :)

4 comments:

Chalisse Martineau said...

I love it! She is a sweetheart!!

Books = Possibilities said...

Oh, she's just kinda, sorta, totally, absolutely adorable! Love her ideas!

Emily Peterson said...

Love it!!! She is too sweet!! And goofy!! :o)

jessica Smith-fisher said...

How cute, she is so precious. She is moving so fast and I love to hear her talk. it is amazing how far she has come in the past few years. :)