Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday November 26

Another hard working day.
We spent the first part of the morning cutting up wood logs into firewood.
The girls were great helpers and they picked up more junk wood for our fire pit.
Then they helped knock off boards from some 4x4's so we could reuse them to build a chicken coop.
Well, that is when Cassi stepped on a nail.
Daddy got her fixed up and she stayed inside while Madi set to work outside with Dad.
While she was out there....she got some tractor driving lessons.
She was having so much fun....and driving it very well too.
She is a good hard worker.
I forgot to mention it...but yesterday, she sorted and folded about 4 loads of laundry, all while doing two other loads of laundry.
Pretty great kid if you ask me!
Thanks Madi for all your help!!!!!



Later on, Cassi was feeling bad that she wasn't helping out.
So she hobbled herself out there and helped while Dad re-shingled the well house.
Then the girls went inside to help take care of the little kids so I could help dad out with the shingles.
Cause I was a little more helpful to him for that kind of task :)



Elsie played most of the day inside.
She doesn't like the cold.
I wish I could figure out a good way to get her to go outside, but I might just have to wait til it gets warmer outside.
Port played pretty nice with her when he woke up from his nap.
I just love this picture.
So sweet.

No comments: