Monday, November 21, 2011

Birthday boy!!!!!

My sweet rotten baby boy is 3!!!!!
He makes me so happy with that smile.
He is so much fun to have around.
And he sure keeps us on our toes!!!
I can't even imagine our life without him.
He's his Daddy's side kick and very best friend.....and his Mom's spoiled rotten little boy :)
And he is a big tease to all three sisters.
He is everything and more that I ever imagined and wanted in a little boy.
Each night I cover him up with his mass of blankets and talk for a bit, then say 'goodnight' and 'I love you' to 'my farm boy'.
He answers back with "I love you my farm Mommy".
Then a kiss and a competition in how many times we can say we love eachother.
He makes me laugh every day.
I can't wait to see the kind of man he grows up to be.




Little GQ action there.
I tell ya, he cracks us up :)



This is what I get when I tell him to say cheese.
He yells "CHAAAIIIISSSEEEE".
Not quite the look I was going for :)


Can't forget the Birthday boy with his Birthday puppy.
My sister suggested I do one like this every year, and I think that would be a fun idea!
******
He woke up this morning and opened presents.
After playing for a while he got to go to Lowes with Daddy.
What else could be better for a little boy on his birthday????
When he got home, it was nap time.
He took a good 3 hour nap.
When we woke up, I talked him into letting me take pictures.
Then dinner and cake.
Then a nice big bubble bath to wash off all the chocolate cake.
A perfect day for our perfect little boy.
So Happy Birthday to Porter.
*
I love you my farm boy :)

1 comment:

Young family said...

He totally is a little GQ little guy! What a catch he will be one day... The girls will be break'n down the door!