Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday October 30

The Young family invited us over for dinner tonight.
It was nice to get out and have the kiddos play around for a while.
Thanks for getting us out, guys.
It was a fun time.
It was a beautiful day....I wish the weather would stay like this forever!!!!!!





*****

Church went good today.
Port was up early so I left him home with Dad so he could get a nap....
My little Sunbeams are very good little kids.
It will be a fun little class.
And Elsie went to class again...YAY!
I told her that if she went to class then we could go trick-or-treating to Sister Rolls house.
That made her pretty excited!
I may end up using Sister Roll as bait every week :)
*****
I am starting to get a little stressed about everything that needs to get done before we can make our long trek to Arizona for Grandmas funeral.
But.....I need to just take it one thing at a time, right?
Well, I am gonna try!

No comments: