Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday October 28



So things are going good.
The surgery went good this morning.
Brent was a little groggy when we got home, so he slept it off.
He has been good about sitting and keeping his hands up.
And icing it every once in a while.
He was excited that the three fingers that have been numb for the last few months had feeling right after the surgery!!!!!
That is a really good sign, right?
They are swollen and hurting a little right now.
But he is being tough....and it will be nice for him to have this taken care of once they get all healed!
*****
Cassi's birthday is coming up.
It is coming up quick.
When we bought her a new dresser, we bought a bedroom set with it.
She only got the dresser, and we are planning to give her the rest of the set for her birthday.
Well, a new bed needs a new quilt, right?????
Okay, before you think I am crazy, I only plan to get the TOP done by her birthday, which is the week after Halloween.
I will finish the rest , maybe before Christmas :)
But I am excited about t and it is gonna be cute....
Bright and fun and spunky, just like Cass!

4 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

I'm so glad his surgery went so well, and he is already experiencing the results!!!

I'm excited to see the quilt! The fabrics look awesome!!!

Rachel said...

That is going to be such a fun quilt, can't wait to see the pictures.

I really should get that surgery for at least my right hand. It is starting to flare up more and more. Glad he is doing good with it.

Shana said...

Emma's birthday is next week, and I also wanted to make her a quilt! Brian thinks I would be cheating her, but I don't think so. I love the fabrics you chose. Did you cut all that out, or buy it pre-cut?

Jennece Kahuhu said...

How are you making circle ones?